Art of Lamp-The Earth

MSRP:
Was:
Now: $115.00
(You save )
Description

Earth is the third planet from the sun and the only astronomical object known to, so far, harbor life. About 29% of Earth's surface is land consisting of continents and islands. The remaining 71% is covered with water, mostly by oceans but also lakes, rivers and other fresh water, which together constitute the hydrosphere. This  design features a double sided plate. On one side are the oceans and land and the other side has clouds floating above. It is lit by a low consumption LED source.

Dimensions (including black base): 7.5" (L) x 6"(H) x 2"(D)


Made in United States of America

Info
Earth is the third planet from the sun and the only astronomical object known to, so far, harbor life. About 29% of Earth's surface is land consisting of continents and islands. The remaining 71% is covered with water, mostly by oceans but also lakes, rivers and other fresh water, which together constitute the hydrosphere. This design features a double sided plate. On one side are the oceans and land and the other side has clouds floating above. It is lit by a low consumption LED source.

Related Products

Customers Also Viewed